- Achieve own department’s deployed quality objectives and targets
- Plan annually maintenance program together with maintenance and technician
- Check machine and equipment by weekly / quarterly checklist
- Repair immediately when machines in production department break down.
- Inspect & Maintenance all machines in CP.
- Takes full responsibility when the maintenance supervisor absent.
- Preparing documentation related to audit where necessary.
- Strictly follows the security management system (SMS).
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineer field with at least 5 years experiences in Process Engineering field.
- Experiences in Quality tools, Lean Manufacturing and SPC.
- Good expertise of products, materials and production process.
- Strong knowledge of process and product development in the printing and card industry
- Good Command of English, Bahasa Malaysia both spoken and written, Mandarin (will be an advantage).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Good management skills. Systematic thinking, flexible and patient to work with various peoples.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
No. 5 Jalan Empat Off Jalan Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps