- Development of manufacturing/banking related software.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Provide daily operation support to customer or users from various departments on the application.
- Capable of understanding existing software codes, write new codes and deliver quality solution.
- Participate in effective maintenance and upgrade of in-house software.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Conduct regular reviews and software testing.
- Bachelor Degree /Advance Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field with 2-3 year working experience.
- Possess good programming/database troubleshooting skill/software design/software debugging/ software documentation.
- Problem Solving
- Knowledge of C, C++, Java, SQL, PHP, programming and Visual basic will be an added advantage.
- Team player and able to deliver solutions within tight timeline.
- Hardworking and willing to work overtime when requested.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates interested in this field of work may also apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
No. 5 Jalan Empat Off Jalan Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps