- Install, configure, maintain, support, and secure the organization’s local area network, including hardware resources and software applications,
- To ensure that the network is reliable and that the organization’s IT resources are used efficiently.
- Implements data connectivity for local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) systems
- Assists in coordinating special projects including network related wiring plans, LAN/WAN hardware/software purchases, and system installation, backup, maintenance and problem solving.
- Monitor network performance; identify, troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems in order to maintain a reliable network service and recommend improvements and minimize future disruptions.
- Establishes and maintains user e-mail accounts and monitors usage to ensure security of data and access privileges.
- Manages anti-spam and anti-virus servers; researches and troubleshoots e-mail problems by reviewing mail logs, records, and network configurations.
- Where necessary, refer problems to vendor and supplier support services and monitor problem resolution to ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment that will enhance the performance of the network.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation to guide network users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the network.
- Involving in IT audits documentation.
- Other duties can include server maintenance and backup, email administration, assigning and maintaining user logon and access privileges, the actual hard-wiring of jacks and workstations and protecting internal users from outside threats, including hackers, viruses, spyware and malware.
- Conduct / providing training to the staff on IT skills.
- Possess good programming/database troubleshooting skill.
- Experience with at least one of the following tools and technologies: JAVA Technologies, C, C#, C++, Visual Studio.NET or SQL.
- Team player and able to deliver solutions within tight timeline.
- Hardworking and willing to multi-task efficiently.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
- Attendance Allowance
- Medical claim
No. 5 Jalan Empat Off Jalan Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps