- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Attend emails and reply
- Forward relevant emails, sort by projects and organise
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact list.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Proven experience as plumbing experience / administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Preferable literate in Chinese & English (Speaking, Writting, Reading)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Medical leave
- Panel doctor
- Personal development opportunities
53, Jalan Bunga Tanjung 18, Taman Seraya, 68000 Ampang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps