- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Manage and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with customers, strategic partners to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Oversee progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Work with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Proficient with social media marketing and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Proven experience in video production is an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excel in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to multitasking and a proven team player is a MUST.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
Perks & Benefits
- Daily working allowance
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal career development opportunities
- A warmth & respectful working environment
29-1, Jalan Setia Prima S, U13 Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps