- Responsible to plan, communicate, lead, execute and report on status of risk-based audit in accordance with established audit scope and audit objectives.
- To apply computer assisted audit tools to enhance audit processes and efficiencies.
- To ensure proper working papers documentation i.e. properly indexed, cross-referenced and filed before submission for supervisory review.
- To prepare and submit draft audit report within the stipulated time frame and provide concise and accurate information based on audit results.
- To update Audit Programs and incorporate new business processes and risks.
- To keep abreast with the latest development of IIA International Professional Practices Frameworks (IPPF) and other audit best practices.
- Applicants must have Professional Qualifications in Accounting i.e.: ACCA, and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Business or other equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of internal auditing experiences are required for this role preferably in Plantation Industry, and possess managerial level experience in leading a team of auditors.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact with all levels of management and articulate audit issues both orally and in writing.
- Applicant must be proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- High integrity, openness, honesty and trustworthiness while dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Applicant must be willing to travel extensively to East Malaysia.
- 1 full-time position is available for this role.
Interested candidates may apply online or email latest resume to email@example.com and please be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Medical insurance