We are looking for a Finance & Account Senior Executive to administer all finance and account administration You should be familiar with audits, invoices, and budget preparations. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
A Finance & Account Senior Executive job description generally includes:
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Balance and maintain all accounts payable and receivable reports.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices.
- Paying vendors by scheduling online payment and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements timely.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and commercial teams.
- To manage and ensure completeness of intercompany transactions between all subsidiaries.
- To review inventory reconciliation after completion of stock-take.
- To assist in company secretarial matters, statutory audit and taxation adhering to company policies and regulations.
- To perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using SQL Accounting System & SQL Payroll
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus