MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focus on teamwork, training and leading the team.
- Confident, positive, cordial and understanding integrity.
- Good communication skills, planning and execution skills.
- Passionate in education, easygoing. Being able to get along with the team.
- Establishing a teacher-teacher cooperation to create a win-win situation, so that teachers, parents and students can get the most personal growth.
- Keep an eye on each child's learning dynamic to ensure they are fully absorbing new knowledge.
- Familiar with the basic information of child in order to effectively update status with parents.
- Fully grasp the business situation of the center and solve related problems in a timely manner
- Provide parents high-quality customer service, such as professional course explanations, questions and answers.
- To promote the development of the center's business, to lead the team towards diversity and mass education.
- Provide training and guidance, manage and communicate with team and personnel.
- Optimise customer service experience in center, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Establish a clear mission and initiate strategies focused towards that mission.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep in touch of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Maintain resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Have at least 2 years above part-time or full-time education experience in center management or customer service role.
- Possess at least a SPM / Professional Certificate / Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- Fresh Graduate / Internship can apply
- Proven working experience as a customer service relationship, representative or officer level.
- Experience in providing customer service support; Customer service orientation.
- Exemplary knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- proficient in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Incentives / Bonus / Attendance Awards
- Travelling Allowance
- EPF / Socso / EIS
- Annual Leave / Sick Leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Educational Workshop
- On job training
- Team Building Camp
- UK Diploma in Early Childhood Sponsorship worth RM29,000
36D, Jalan Radin Anum, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps