- To perform general building upkeep and conduct regular routines preventive maintenance checking for commercial projects.
- Install, maintain, measure and troubleshooting of electrical systems and equipment.(eg lighting, plumbing, water feature and etc);
- Ensuring that all technical and maintenance problems issue is handled in a timely manner;
- Follow through on all issues until satisfaction of the parties involved;
- Carry out daily check and maintenance for all building amenities which include water feature, escalators, lift, CCTV, pumps, grease trap and etc;
- Maintain and repair all the Building & facilities. Eg. central mechanical and electrical systems;
- Coordinate and implement preventive maintenance programmes as per schedule;
- Respond and report appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise;
- To carry out other maintenance duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum with SPM/SKM/ or Certificate in Mechanical and Electrical or PW3 or A0 or A1 with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling strata property will be added advantage.
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions independently.
- Good communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of people.
- Able to commit on shift duty, weekend and public holidays.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
**Interested candidates are invited.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
B-11-3A & B-11-05, Level 11 Gateway Corporate Suites, Gateway Kiaramas, No-1, Jalan Desa Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps