- To take the Product Marketing ownership by taking care of complete responsibility of the Product Life cycle (PLC).
- To coordinate trials and evaluation of new varieties in various stages in various countries for commercialization.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with Sales, R&D and other colleagues.
1. Product Marketing ownership
- To develop, document and communicate trial plan and secure high-quality execution of these trials in close coordination with all stakeholders (Distributors, Breeders, Technical and Sales team representatives) for specific market segments.
- To work out the positioning & pricing of the new products for the targeted countries in collaboration of stakeholders.
- Translating business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa. Develop crop guidelines and variety descriptions of new commercial varieties, as part of catalogs, brochures, websites and other communication tools as well as for support of the commercial organization.
- To gather Market intelligence and share to all relevant stakeholders on continuous basis.
- To organize and/or participate in demand creation activities.
Maintains updated central Market Database of the region.
2. Identify new promising experimental varieties from breeding programs and actively contribute to the new variety decision process.
- To plan the trials as per the targeted geographies & segments across the regions.
- To evaluate variety trials and record/report conclusions through accurate and timely trial reports.
- Be an active contributor to the relevant Product Advanced Team (PAT), through the gathering of professionally compiled trial, market data and other relevant information in the market and thus ensuring a smooth and fast decision-making process on new commercial introductions.
- Regular report updates regarding relevant product and market developments.
3. Manage the complete product life cycle flow of the targeted crop(s)
- To Manage the PLC as per the company’s strategic direction.
- To lead the decision-making process for the targeted seed production for various stages of the product life cycle.
- To ensure the demand & supplies are met, as per the PLC and targeted country’s requirements.
- Supplies the required information (forecasts and background information) for the annual seed production planning
- Master’s degree in Agri-business, Agriculture Science, or related field with up to 2 years sale or marketing relevant experience.
- Excellent and clear communication skills (verbal and written) in Local language and in English.
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong desire and willingness to learn.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced company.
- Ability to face and embrace difficulty and challenges.
- Good analytical, organizational, adaptability, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision. Target driven.
- Good knowledge of agriculture/seed business.
- Regularly works under pressure and frequently uses a computer screen.
- Frequent travel would be required for a farmer’s field & market.
- Works under varying cultural, climate conditions and is exposed to outdoor working conditions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
If Interested, Please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to:
visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities