1. Responsible to manage and follow-up the activation status of all sales generated by the a team of Telesales Executive
2. Will be proactively attend and take part in any system UAT by Client from time to time.
3. Be familiar with client’s products and provide knowledge transfer and sales support to the Telesales Executive
4. Assist the Team Leader by providing administrative, clerical and after sales support
5. Responsible to do coordination with customers and Clients back-office to ensure case is done/close as per clients Service Level Agreement (SLA).
6. Manages and submits required reports and trackers in a timely manner and ensuring accuracy of data
7. Responds to and resolves customer inquiries regarding promotions, warranties and other customer issues related to after sales service
8. Establishes work procedures and processes pertaining to activities related to the sales fulfilment and after sales support.
9. Advance excel knowledge
10. Responsible to follow through with client to increase activation.
11. Proactive finding & analysis – weekly to client.
12. Operations reports
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Advanced Diploma or equivalent in All Business Field
- Preferably at least 1 year of related working experience.
- Preferably Executive specializing in Others or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English,Malay language for both spoken and written
- 1 Contract positions available
As Contact Centre Representative, you may be assigned to different contact centre projects, campaigns be it inbound or outbound as and when demanded by the business of the Company where you are deployed to work. The itemised list above is by no means exhaustive and your Job Description may vary from time to time depending on business needs.