The candidate should possess at least 10-15 years of relevant working experience for the position of General Manager or 5-8 years for Senior Manager, ideally gained in the food and beverage industry with a proven record in operational and leadership capability in managing a franchise business. The candidate should have an energetic personality, coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of people. You are also self-motivated, 'Hands-On', and possess a strong desire to grow and assist the Company to grow in the right direction.
- To carry out all phases of the business development including preparing of business proposal, making presentations, and project implementation.
- Implementation and measurement of Standards of Operations Programmes.
- To develop overall business strategies and evolve business models for Company for revenue and profit growth.
- Monitor and feedback information about competitor activity within the region.
- To develop Annual Budget Sales & growth for the total franchise business.
- To ensure the business operations are compliant with all terms and conditions stated in Franchise management.
- Assist franchisees in selecting and formulating locality marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness and grow their business
- Working in the field and conduct a QSC assessment in order to get first-hand information about business operations.
- Ensure brand integrity is protected at all times via adherence to all requirements across key functions namely, HR, Finance, Operations, Chefs, Procurement, Marketing, and IT.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Marketing/ Hospitality Management/Food Service or similar qualification.
- More than 10 years of experience or for Senior Manager role more than 5 years of experience in a Franchise Management role and in establishing new franchise operations.
- Required Language(s): English, BM & Chinese (Preferred)
- Good knowledge of the foodservice industry.
- Full management experience including HR, Finance, Operations, Chefs, Procurement, Marketing, and IT.
- As a strong team player and strategic leader, you will need to develop and implement a viable and ambitious Franchise business plan.
- Outstanding skills in planning, leadership, people management, decision making, problem-solving, critical thinking, and multi-tasking ability.
Perks & Benefits
- Parking, Dental, Optical, Medical, Insurance, Sports Club, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays.