To assist the Chief Executive Officer in his administrative work and duties. To assist in his day to day activities.
1. To attend to all secretarial and personal administrative duties in a confidential manner.
2. To manage meeting schedules, correspondences, reports. travel management, license renewals, handling private and confidential matters.
3. To maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff, clients, consultants, contractors and all other relevant parties.
4. To assist the director in daily operational functions which includes project management of new and existing businesses (Retail & F&B-Wine)
5. To undertake special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as specified by the director.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial studies or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of basic accounting is advantages to the job
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multi task, work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and tight deadline.
- Able to work independently and interact effectively with all parties.
- Good time-management and has strong follow-through abilities and attention to details.
- Competency in both written and spoken in English
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities