1. Leading the development, maintenance, and daily operation of Lazada e-commerce platform.
2. Create and draft marketing and sales plan for continual growth of shop performance, include but not limited to product, promotion, pricing, and customer service.
3. Drive the sales performance of the e-commerce platform
4. Develop strategies for minor and major campaigns; conduct a review for post-mortem on all campaign-related outcomes.
5. Cooperate and manage the relationship with external vendor and internal team on order delivery, shipping, marketing, and inventory issues.
6. Work closely with cross functional team members, including internal marketing and sales team.
7. Prepare and generate regular reports with analysis and planning of operations and marketing campaigns
8. Other related ad-hoc duties
- At least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional
Degree, Master's Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, E-commerce, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in e-commerce field, preferably from
Lazada or Shopee commerce.
- Basic understanding of marketing, digital marketing channels and e-commerce platforms
- Strong understanding of e-commerce analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong PROBLEM-SOLVING skills, initiative, attention to detail,
- Strong sense of responsibility, leadership capabilities and able to work under pressure.
- Required language: English, Mandarin as the role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking management
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities