- Lead and provide guidance to the site Personnel in carrying their tasks.
- To plan, organize, implement and monitor assigned project.
- To ensure that site works are executed that housekeeping are regularly performed.
- To liaise with main-contractor, sub-contractor and consultants to ensure all works are carried as per drawings and specification.
- Participate in site meeting, review inspection schedules, completes inspection checklist.
- Prepare and check documents such as method statements of works, material submission, construction drawings and specifications to the relevant authorities.
- Possess Diploma Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year(s) of working experience in Aluminium & Glass or construction industry.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Microsoft project.
- Familiar with work scheduling or programming.
- Initiative, hardworking and able to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
No. 5, Lot 2388, Jalan Batu Bata, Bukit Kemuning, 42450 Shah Alam, Selangor Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps