Working under the supervision of the Head of Human Resources the Human Resource Executive will carry out duties assigned to them in a professional manner. Will seek to gain knowledge of the companies’ procedures and expand their work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall quality system in HR department.
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments.
- Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement.
- Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate.
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to Operations Manager.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies.
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee.
- Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
- Attending / Understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implement corrective measures for them.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination.
- Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval.
- Organising training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
- Possess a degree in Human Resourse.
- At least 1 year working experience in the HR field.
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Power Point.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Positive & pro-active attitude towards work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to speak good English. Local dialects are a bonus.
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- IMMEDIATE AVAILIBILTY is an added advantage.
- MALE preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities