- Work closely with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Perform a wide range of tasks.
- Take the lead and accept multiple responsibilities.
- Prepare functional/technical specifications and drawings.
- Prepare and maintain documentation and user manuals.
- Test, troubleshoot, and deploy multi-tier applications.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree majoring in Electrical / Power Engineering at an accredited university and have completed semester hours of undergraduate studies accordingly prior to the start of the internship.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Strong communication skills. Understanding of electrical system, electrical theory, and/or controls.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Ability to work and collaborate in teams
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must be focused on the accuracy of work, timeliness, and ability to meet key targets
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
C-04-03, Tamarind Square, Persiaran Multimedia, Cyber 10, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps