Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with consultants, sub-contractors and supplier.
- Source and obtain quotations from suppliers / sub-contractors.
- Prepare costing and comparison report
- Prepare Letter of Award or Work Order to Sub-Contractor Works
- To do measurement of Concrete, Formwork and Reinforcement for Podium Vertical Structure, such as Columns, Parapet Wall, Lift Core Wall and others
- To do measurement of RC works for Apartment Block, including Columns, Beam, slab, Shear Wall, Parapet Wall, Lift Core Wall and others
- To develop and maintain the list of approved sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Assist in the overall administration matters of various contractors and sub-contract works;
- To do measurement of Architectural Works for Apartment Block, such as Floor Finishes, Wall Finishes and others (to be start after structural measurement)
- Prepare infra works and apartment work demarcation and claim for Main Claim Submission
- To do measurement for infra works
- To verify and prepare progress claim and variation order submitted by sub-contractor and supplier to ensure payment are in order and according to the terms of sub-contract and supply contract.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Uniform provided
- PPE is provided for newcomer
- Yearly Medical Benefits (outpatient medical claim, Group Hospitalisation Insurance, Group Personal Accident & Terms Life)
- Lunch allowance per day
- Dinner allowance per day
- Handphone allowance on monthly basis
- Transportation allowance for night work after 9pm
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online