He or she must be an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper and manage all operations in the warehouse and storeroom. In this position, you may have to play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of the Company's stock, including receiving, quantity and quality checking, packing, and managing inventories.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, unload, and arrange inventories in the right place.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labeling inventories.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; immediately report those to account department for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Ensure all the inventories and quantity matches with the delivery order before delivering inventories to the site.
- Ensure all tools, machinery and forklift is in good condition; and to inform superior immediately when items' condition are deemed as suspect.
- Outgoing inventory items from the procurement department are documented.
- Ensure warehouse and storeroom are clean and neat, meeting ISO Standards.
- Generate and submit stock report by the 8th of the month.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Any other related tasks may be assigned by a superior.
- Forklift License is compulsory
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave