Job Location-Sihanoukville, Cambodia (MALAYSIAN ARE WELCOME TO APPLY)
- To manage all accounts payable and receivable.
- To handle posting and processing entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded properly.
- To handle cash flow management inclusive prepare monthly cash flow projection, monitoring payment & receipts, handling banking matter and etc.
- To check invoices against purchase orders, search for discrepancies and recommend payments.
- Responsible for monthly closing accounts and preparation of accounting monthly reporting.
- To reconcile reports on discrepancies and other problems.
- To compile and sort documents such as invoices and check substantial business transactions.
- Ensure report deadlines are met.
- Perform daily accounts operation tasks, including banking and finance.
- Ensure all accounting records are properly updated and reconcile in the accounting system.
- Ensure proper filing of accounting records and documents.
- Ensure accounting transactions are correctly and accurately posted in the system.
- To maintain a proper full set of accounts.
- Perform additional tasks or ad-hoc assignments as required by the Head of Department.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and internal controls requirements.
Meticulous, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess positive attitude, team player, able to interact at all levels and work in a continuous change environment.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, SQL, and any other account system.
- Required language(s): English & Mandarin. Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as the role requires the candidate to deal with Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Candidates must able to work at Sihanoukville, Cambodia.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (Travel Stipends, Transportation and etc.)
- Casual Dress
- Free snacks / Happy Hours
- Regular Team Activities
- Medical Insurance
- Business Visa
- Working Permit
- Open Culture
- Personal Development Opportunities
Victory Hill Road, No. 3 Commune, Sihanoukville, Sihanouk Province, Cambodia
Click to view the location on Google maps
IT Developer-Junior/Senior (Based in Cambodia)
HR & Admin Senior Executive
HR & Admin Senior Executive (Based In Cambodia)
Accounts Executive (Fresh Graduate/Junior)