- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Manage all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Compile internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Proven working experience in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Thorough knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity with all facets of the construction process.
- Understanding of construction management software packages.
- Ability to plan and see the 'big picture.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Strong leadership and human resources management skills.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Annual Leave
- Open culture
NO.245 2ND FLOOR JALAN PERKASA 1, Taman Maluri, 55100 Cheras Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps