- Operate precision measuring equipment
- Measure the size of a processed part when checking and marking it to check if it is up to standard by use of two and three dimensional precision measuring equipment such as a caliper, a micrometer, and a measuring gauge.
- Understand and assess the models and symbolic language of the GD&T system indicating engineering tolerances.
- Use computer-aided manufacturing (TruTops Boost) programmes to control machinery and machine tools in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimisation as part of the manufacturing processes of workpieces.
- Read and comprehend standard blueprints, machine, and process drawings.
- Supply the machine with the necessary tools and items for a particular production purpose.
- Applies statistical methods from Design of Experiments (DOE) and Statistical Process Control (SPC) in order to control manufacturing processes.
- Utilise specialised software tools to generate computer code from specifications, such as diagrams, structured informations or other means of describing functionality.
- Dispose of possibly hazardous waste material created in the cutting process, such as swarf, scrap and slugs, sort according to regulations, and clean up workplace.
- Follow up daily process order, and delivery.
- Arrange Daily production schedule, and check on machine operation,
- Daily machine maintenance.
- Daily worker working job arrangement and monitoring.
- Daily production 5S monitoring and arrange worker do housekeeping.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience and work in factory or similar programming TRUMPF Laser Machines
- Good Communication Skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese
- Able to communication well with all level
- Able to start work immediately
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Batu Kawan, Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malayisa
Click to view the location on Google maps