- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through accurate and fast processing of sales order.
- Provides logistics support for domestic and international movement.
- Communicate and coordinates with other departments and partners in order to fulfil customers’ needs.
- Must be able to answer general inquiries like product order entry, quotation, shipment scheduling etc.
- Builds and maintain business relationship with customer and suppliers by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty and suppliers’ goals achievement.
- Have two (2) years working experience in customer service.
- Strong communication, problem solving and relationship building.
- Able to work independently and can handle stress.
- Willing to learn.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree required in any discipline.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Panel clinic
2-53 & 2-55, Jln. SU8, Lion Industrial Park, Phase II, Section 22, Off Persiaran Tengku Ampuan
Click to view the location on Google maps