- Handle full of accounts and responsible for closing and preparation of monthly accounting reports including profit & loss/ balance sheet, tax computations and others financial report.
- Prepare and submit Monthly Management Report (which consists of Summary of Activities, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Increase / Decrease in Other Net Current Assets Statement.
- Procure to Pay includes supplier invoice and staff claims processing & payment.
- Prepare the monthly payroll list and payments salaries in accordance with local regulations.
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
- Ensure proper documentation & filing to support all accounting entries.
- Performing day to day accounting operations.
- Ensure that HR procedures and policies are in line with guidelines and Malaysia labour law.
- Ensure that salaries and benefits for staff are in-line with similar organisations, meet the requirements of local labour legislation and are within budget.
- Prepare documentations including employee files, payroll processing, records, etc.
- Provide all operation support to Directors.
- Administrative & ad-hoc support.
- Must have sense of urgency in completion on task & produce expected result.
- Handle Managing Director on personal banking, tax and other personal matters
- Able to work independently and minimum supervision
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
NO 2, JALAN SB JAYA 1, TAMAN INDUSTRI SB JAYA, 47000 SG. BULOH, SELANGOR, MALAYSIA
Click to view the location on Google maps