- Creating visual concepts and develop the overall layout and production design for Presentation
material layout for Interior Design works and for competitions.
- Business cards, letterheads and forms designing.
- Providing DTP solutions, preparing and colouring layout plans, elevations, design logo and
graphics for Interior Design works.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Preparing and binding reports related to interior design (from Progress Reports to Site Photo
- Completes project by coordinating with team members, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): experience with DTP software, Adobe Creative Suit (essential proficiency in
Design, Illustrator, Photoshop) & Microsoft Office will be an advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidate specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work quickly under pressure and mange multiple projects
- Candidate to be high attention to detail, able to work long hours, self-motivated & creative.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave