- Must be responsible for advising the Management on safety issues as well as developing health and safety policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and controlling safety and compliance in the organization
- Keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviour or breaks in regulations
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of the operation
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
- Reporting to clients must be on time
- Ensure no NCR or SWO
- All-time make sure the safety standards throughout the progress of work and support the team.
- Must work in a team in achieving the Jobsite goal and at the same time the safety must be maintained
- Ensure the safety team maintain the SOP of COVID-19.
- Must be a Green Book Holder
- Well versed with the Construction Safety
- Must be pro-active
- Analytical mind-set
- Must be able to work during the peak construction period
- Must be able to work and coordinate with the client and other relevant bodies if required to handle.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Bonus base Company Discretion
- Working allowance
- Company vehicle provided during working hours at the job site
NO.245 2ND FLOOR JALAN PERKASA 1, Taman Maluri, 55100 Cheras Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps