- Responsible to handle pricing for Mercedes-Benz (MB) commercial vehicles.
- Assist in month end closing and day-to-day operations.
- Execute and support MB business unit to develop standard pricing, dealer margin, fleet discount and sales tax calculation.
- Analyze financial impact on sales campaign and dealer incentive payout; closely monitor overall budget spending and verify all claims submission according to guideline and approval.
- Prepare monthly closing report by business unit, gross profit by model (MB truck), quarterly report for schedule 4.0 critical provision and delivery report to HICOM, Service contract, Asset under construction schedule and assist in prepare Inter-co sales report.
- Reconcile the inventory in terms of location and quantity between book and physical stock count, and identify the reasons of the discrepancies.
- Prepare marketing report and ensure that marketing budget is spent effectively.
- Assist in the budget planning by compiling all the necessary information from other departments and prepare the pricing simulation.
- Applicants must have Professional Qualification in Accounting (ie: ACCA / CIMA / CPA / equivalent) and Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Possess 3 - 5 years of working experience in finance and preferably candidates with automotive background.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and possess good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and able to work with people at all levels.
Please email latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance