The Risk Management function is a group responsibility role, who ensures the remediation of any risks across the Cycle & Carriage group of companies. They proactively identify, categorize, track and report on company-wide risk and control items, whilst providing active assistance to the business across this scope. Other tasks may include:
- Co-ordinating with Auditors (Internal and External).
- Preparing annual controls testing frameworks.
- Liaising with regional stakeholders on risk positions.
KEY Responsibilities :
- Lead Risk Management for the Cycle & Carriage group of companies by the development of a Risk Register.
- Communicate and educate Functional Stakeholders accordingly. Identify, review and develop appropriate mitigation actions with timeframes.
- Support and ensure alignment of local operational risk management polices with the group risk management strategy, and ensure operational risks are managed according to this overall group strategy.
- Implement and communicate a risk control framework across the Cycle & Carriage group of companies.
- Implement monthly risk dashboard reporting, Leadership Team reporting.
- Prepare and submit quarterly Risk Reporting to Jardine Cycle & Carriage, Cycle & Carriage board.
- Ensure all organizational projects have a Risk Map framework as part of the applicable business case. Coordinate and educate Functional Stakeholders of requirements.
- Amongst others, advise on best practice on internal controls testing for Procurement, Finance Operations, Treasury. Collect quarterly controls testing results and provide feedback to respective function.
- Prepare consolidated annual controls testing framework and calendar. Coordinate and communicate to Functional Stakeholders respectively.
- Prepare quarterly internal reporting on controls tested, prepare reporting as necessary in Board meeting
Business Continuity Management
- Lead and establish a yearly BCM framework across the Cycle & Carriage group of companies to plan for key risk scenarios.
- Coordinate the testing, updates and communication of plans across the organization, whilst ensuring proper controls and documentation are in place.
- Report on BCM planning and testing as appropriate to the Leadership team, whilst aligning with Regional stakeholders as appropriate.
- Be the Finance BCM coordinator, plan for risk scenarios and action plans in detail for the finance team. Ensure timely updates on other BCM topics, including but not limited to Pandemic plans, IT Disaster recovery plans.
- Diploma/ Degree in qualification. Possess a Risk Management certification is preferable, but not compulsory.
- 3 or more years Risk Management or Internal Controls experience
- Risk Management background, with emphasis on remediation, stakeholder engagement and influence.
- Technically competent in Risk Management tools and methods.
Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume indicating your availability, current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities