- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labelling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to Operation Department for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Knowledge of proper inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a warehouse environment.
- Decent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- Preferred Chinese
Perks & Benefits
- PA Insurance Coverage
- Guarantee Bonus & Increment
- Career Enhancement
Telok Gong, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps