- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of employees.
- Motivating and disciplining employees.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- 5+ years warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers' license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Excellent spoken in Chinese/English
Perks & Benefits
- PA Insurance
- Guarantee Bonus & Increment
- Career Enhancement
Telok Gong, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps