· Conduct research to determine the electrical and communication requirements of the robotic integration.
· Design robotic electrical and communication systems from start to finish (Team collaboration or Individual).
· Develop and implement software of the robot controls.
· Build prototypes and integrate necessary components (Team collaboration or Individual).
· Develop cost-effective and efficient processes.
· Perform tests and quality control.
· Apply machine learning techniques.
· Create complete quality documentation.
· Perform optimization on the integration to meet customer’s requirements.
· Troubleshoot defects in the robot design.
· Keep up to date robotics knowledge and relevant fields of engineering.
· Possess strong professional technical skills in electrical design & communication.
· To demonstrate strong knowledge in IoT, control system communication, and signal to process.
· Self-motivated and willing to work under pressure on long extended working hours, weekends, Public Holidays to meet the targeted project timeline stipulated by the supervisor.
· Possess a strong character to accomplish job orders despite tough working conditions.
· Positive attitude and passion to solve a problem through self-learning.
· Work efficiently, self-initiative and attentive.
· Highly self-discipline and responsible.
· Have common sense and good critical judgment.
Perks & Benefits
- Attendance, Punctuality, Phone, Travelling and Meal Allowance
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave