1.Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
2. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
3.Responsible for the needs of new customers, software training, business process guidance, software launch, etc.;
4.Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
5.Promote the company’s products/services(UPFOS Software) addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
6. Prepare a merchants proposal, sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
7. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
8. Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
9. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers for renewing the contract
10.Assist the manager to collect user needs, complete demand research, and implement new product features;
11.Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
12.Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
13. Other work assigned by superior leaders.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably candidate specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
3. Have good learning and summarizing skills and communication skills, have good professionalism and team awareness, and be able to withstand certain work pressures;
4.Familiar with the relevant experience of major domestic e-commerce operations, warehousing, and logistics, or understand the operations of the Southeast Asian e-commerce market;
5. Fluent in Mandarin and English, Candidates who are fluent in the MANDARIN language are MANDATORY as the role requires dealing with mandarin speaking clients and the management team who are from China.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities