- Coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Perform quality check on engineering parts.
- Finalize drawings according to specifications from Head Engineer.
- Monitor and create packing lists for engineering parts.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the delivery of engineering parts to customer.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Project Manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualisations software such as Rhino or AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (phone, attendance, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
38, 39 & 40, Lrg Sg Tukang 1/4,
Click to view the location on Google maps