- Attend to machine breakdown, trouble-shooting, servicing, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Produce service report for job perform
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment as scheduled.
- Utilise a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Complete jobs assigned for the day and any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Ensure good housekeeping practice in the workshop.
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other knowledge of machineries & mechanical.
- At least 1 year working experience in the related field (heavy machinery) is required for this position.
- Applicants who familiar with diesel engine, hydraulic system or repair lorry, crane, excavator, forklift are encouraged to apply.
- Familiarity of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Solid physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
- Minimum SPM/O level/equivalent or Professional Certificate.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Lot 1064, Blok 7, Sejingkat Industrial Estate, Muara Tebas Land District, 93050 Kuching, Sarawak
Click to view the location on Google maps