Job Responsibility :
- Update regularly Web Pages with new product.
- Consistently monitor system resources and database usage.
- Proactively address potential issues such as performance degradation, reliability and security breach.
- Configure and put in place system resources and database health checks using monitoring tools and alerts.
- Meet organizational user's needs by strategic IT planning and implementation of IT best practice to support the business.
- Develop IT protocols and rules and regulations to ensure user compliance.
- Provide technical support, data security, disaster recovery and overall risk.
- Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources and support process with dedicated software tools.
- Network maintenance.
- Audit and spot check on illegal software license usage within company.
- Any IT related matters.
- General assignments delegated by the Company which deems fit for your career advancement.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Computer Science/Network/Information technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate in IT related course with good academic results CGPA > 3.5 are encouraged to apply.
- Must have strong self-disciplinary and work ethnics.
- Good analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to standby during off days in case of emergency.
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet timeline and quality targets.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
LEVEL 20, BHL TOWER, 51 JALAN SULTAN AHMAD SHAH, 10050 PENANG, MALAYSIA
Click to view the location on Google maps