Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Aviation Development Unit to develop and drive the licensing and monitoring functions which includes but not limited to, the following:
- To perform economic evaluation for Licence and Permit applications;
- To monitor industry performance through quarterly reporting management; and
- To manage all operational issues related to Licence and Permit holder.
- Assist to oversee the planning, development and implementation of Licensing & Permit Regulation.
- Performing financial and economic analysis and providing recommendations to the Management for the issuance and renewal of Licenses & Permits to industry players
- Conducting research and studies on the aviation industry across all subsectors (such as airlines, non-scheduled aircraft operators, ground handling and airport operators).
- Maintaining an Excel database on financial and operational metrics, as well as calculating key ratios to gauge industry performance
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing stakeholder engagement and management with the various parties connected to the Commission i.e. the Ministry of Transport (MOT), Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), Ministry of Tourism and Culture (MOTAC), Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), Ministry of Home Affairs (MOHA), and other relevant government agencies.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in either Aviation or Financial field;
- Preferably minimum 3 years on regulatory platform and/or managerial role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance or other professional qualifications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including having the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude;
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given; and
- Work effectively with team members.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Menara 1 Sentrum, 201 Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps