- Global Banking and Financial Investment Services Provider
- Excellent Working Environment & Team
- Perfect Career Prospects
- Flexible to work under shift as will support for EU market (3pm/4pm to 12am/1am)
- Involving BAU process handling of all Incoming (Indexing/Matching/Affirmations/Chasing) Confirmations across OTC Derivatives (Rates/Equities/Credit/FXO) business
- Focusing and ensuring the timely confirmation retrieval & dispatch within the EMIR and DFA requirements.
- Ensure the timely and accurate settlement of cash flows on behalf of reespective bank.
- Involves both individually conducting pre-settlement checks and affirmation of the cash flows with counterparties, identifying and resolving any issues that may prevent timely settlement
- Post Settlement/Investigations is to investigate breaks/exceptions on the above functions.
- Identifying causes of breaks and taking necessary steps to resolve.
- Work with counter parties, or other group employees as well as liaise with Relationship Managers for retail customers.
- Open for fresh degree holder who keen for Derivatives Clearing/Confirmation team under banking industry
- Prefer candidate with some clearing experience/knowledge within Securities/Fund Services industry
- Industry experience of ETD and/or OTC product, processes and regulatory knowledge is preferred
- Strong understanding of regulatory considerations within the data configuration processes
- Language: English + French (spoken & written)
- Flexible to work under shift – will follow the market time served (E.g. EU market = 3pm/4pm to 12am/1am)
- Strong controls awareness and ability to escalate
- Ability to manage a diverse book of work from multiple stakeholders and locations
If you interested in this position, just click "APPLY" button for application.
Or you may send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the post applied)
****We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.****
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)