- Responsible in the planning and execution of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects.
- Responsible for gathering information and preparing internal and external communications including corporate messages and speeches.
- Responsible in writing, copy-editing, and publishing content for the company’s internal and external channels, including social media channels.
- Assists with the creations of presentations and documents for both internal and external use.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication / Mass Communication.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in media relations and corporate communications would be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Chinese.
- Written and verbal proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia would be an advantage.
Independent, responsible, detail and result oriented with a good sense of creativity.
- Project management and good interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
- Open culture