Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor and supervise workplace activities under scope of responsibilities to ensure compliance with Safety and Health system and legal requirements.
- To implement and monitor the requirements outlined in the Site Specific Safety & Health Plan (SSSHP) and Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
- To arrange for facilities and equipment for work activities to be conducted safely.
- To report the incident to Person in Charge (PIC).
- Involved in risk and significant aspects impact analysis before start of new activity.
- Inspect workplace to identify potential incident to Safety and Health and take action to control.
- To carry out instruction from PIC in implementing Safety and Health system at workplace.
- To prepare and submit monthly safety reports to SHO.
- Responsible for filing and documentation for safety department.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma in Safety, Health & Environmental or related discipline.
- Attended 3S (Safety Site Supervisor) Course and obtain Yellow Book recognized by Department of Occupational Safety & Health, Malaysia (DOSH).
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in construction/development firm.
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume to email@example.com or apply online