Purchasing / Business Development
- Develope business relationship with new and existing suppliers. Compares prices, specifications, and delivery dates, and awards contract to supplier with best bid.
- Process purchase requisitions raised by other departments.
- Plan and issue purchase orders for the components or raw materials and ensure smooth flow and supply of materials to production.
- Confirm and keep track of delivery dates, ensure on time delivery.
- Review records of items purchased or transferred between departments.
- Take part in supplier development and performance audit with Section Head and Department Head.
- Follow up with shipping document for import purchases.
- Confirm goods received meets the Purchase Order’s terms, specifications, quantity and quality.
- Develop and implement production plans to maximise the use of the company’s resources and meet established production specifications; volume, cost, and wastage targets; and quality standards.
- Use sales order and production specifications to produce schedules and production plans and estimate the materials, tools, and equipment to manufacture products.
- Monitor production and analyse production data so that the flow of materials is timed to meet production requirements
- Adjust schedules to accommodate backlogs, design changes, and material.
- Review materials consumption through constant tracking, follow up and react accordingly.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, attendance, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- OT claim allowed
38, 39 & 40, Lrg Sg Tukang 1/4,
Click to view the location on Google maps