- Provide 1st and 2nd Level technical and software support that includes diagnostics, root case and impact analysis through remote and on-site trouble-shooting to customers on various products.
- Conduct on-site and remote system integration testing, user acceptance testing, implementation roll out and end user training.
- Perform standard SOP Quality Assurance Testing based on solution requirement and design documents.
- Assist in project documentation which includes functional specification, solution analysis and test case plan.
- Daily remote Monitoring of CCTV network, Interactive Digital Products and Digital Displays.
- Set up, program and implement Digital Interactive and Digital Visual Systems.
- Responsible for research and technical analyses for all products such as Audio System, CCTV, Surveillance System, Interactive Games, Digital Signage and Content Management.
- Monitor and maintain the uptime of all systems, efficiency of software and functionality of equipment.
- In charge in configuring DVRs, routers and related computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems.
- Responsible in technical complaints rectifying remotely and attending site troubleshooting.
- Communicate with corporate customers via telephone, email, or remote application as applicable regarding technically complex problems and maintaining effective customer relations.
- Liaising with sub-contractors regarding technical complaint, site troubleshooting arrangement and procedures.
- Conduct End user training and equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for issue job sheets, sales invoices and other documentation related to Support.
- Any other tasks delegated.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian Citizen.
- Minimum requirement of 1 year experience in technical support / networking or equivalent.
- Possess at least Degree in Computer Science (preferable in Networks /Multimedia/ Graphics field) or equivalent discipline.
- Knowledge in programming including HTML will be an added advantage.
- Strong in Networking will be add advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and able to think 'out of the box'.
- At least one year experience in IT, programming, graphic design and/or customer technical support.
- Possess excellent command of written and verbal English.
- Must be ready to travel within and beyond Malaysia.
- Enjoy overcoming challenges & maintains a positive attitude at all times.
- Team Player with excellent communication skills including coordinating skills.
- Possesses own transport.
- Possess valid Malaysian Driving License - D Class (GDL license added advantage)
Perks & Benefits
- Traveling allowance
- Free Parking
- Mileage Claims
- Medical card for Clinic consultations
- Casual dress code
No.29, Jalan PJU 1A/14,, Taman Perindustrian Jaya, Ara Damansara
Click to view the location on Google maps