- The R&D Assistant is responsible for working directly with the R&D Manager to provide any required support on carrying out daily R&D activity.
- To support R&D manager for manage product development activities and participate in cross-departmental activities resulting in meeting objectives.
- The Person must ensure facilities R&D lab and equipment are organized and well maintained.
- Maintain R&D laboratory stock for raw materials and lab necessities. Maintain safety standards in the R&D laboratory.
- To assist in matters related to the R&D department.
- The person in this role will be involved in the product development process such as raw-material requesting from the warehouse, dispensing the materials & carry out the process as per formulation worksheet.
- Prepare the required samples for the lab tests & stability tests.
- Carry out the R&D samples test & prepare the report for approval.
- Coordinate with the production team to arrange samples are packed in the specific packaging & initiate stability studies.
- Coordinate with stability testing team to monitor and follow up on the stability test results & reports.
- To prepare documents such as Master formula & manufacturing process for registration department, R&D sample in-process reports, finished goods products specification, Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR) & compilation of raw materials COA/MSDS/related documents.
- Support R&D manager for execute manufacturing instruction, scale up batched and transfer process into manufacturing.
- Monitor newly launched products in production.
- Support the production team in troubleshooting product & process problems.
- To involve in the R&D, data collection and end-product evaluation on any testing carried on at the plant scale.
- To support & prepare the variation documents for the regulatory department.
Job Requirements :
- Possess a Degree in any science field or equivalent.
- At least one year of working experience in R&D field.
- Ability to learn and effectively use new software and other technology to manage operational processes.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, good organization and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia is a must. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 65-69, Jalan TPP 1/13, Taman Perindustrian Puchong, Batu 12, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Click to view the location on Google maps