- In-charge of the design, communication, review, feedback and consolidation of country reporting within ISEAP region (India & South East Asia) for both headquarters and regional reporting.
- To ensure quality and timely reporting within the region.
- Support the country management in Sales & Gross Margin forecast.
- Review and validate the forecast and budget Profit & Loss, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet prepared by country Finance team.
- To provide additional support to Malaysia Finance team in terms of local reporting, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work with local and regional team to provide support for various profitability analysis within the region.
- Minimum 5 years full time working experience in Accounting, Finance, Audit or related fields.
- SAP experienced will be preferred
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. Good command in both written and spoken English.
- A people person with strong communication skills to communicate with people across functions and from multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Strong business acumen, able to work independently and always think out of the box.
Interested candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture