- Performing 3rd party audits and training.
- Completing audit reports and audit-related documentation.
- Coordinate audit and training.
- Other audit administration-related duties
- Candidate must possess at least Degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English / Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport and valid driving license
- Must be willing to travel frequently.
- Analytical mind within a self-disciplined team player
- Mature thinking with good communication skills
- Well-groomed and presentable
- Must be dynamic, independent, and willing to work extra hours
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and minimal supervision
- Minimum 2 to 3 years practical work experience in any discipline and have attended ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 training or knowledge in developing or maintaining the above Management Systems.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant resident status.
Note: Salary will be in the range from RM 2,500.00 to RM 3,500.00 depending on the qualification and years of experience. Only serious candidates and those within the above-mentioned salary range are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities