Due to team expansion, we are currently looking for potential candidate to join our supportive team
Global Banking and Financial Investment Services Provider
Excellent Working Environment & Team
Perfect Career Prospects
- To oversee processes to meet SLA deadlines and to handle process specific escalations within agreed service standards.
- Act as the control agent for the operations and ensure all allocated corporate events are:
a) validated and authorized within the required timeframes
b) all instructions are processed and validated within required deadlines
c) processing performed as per operational manuals
d) any deviations are to be reported immediately to Manager
e) full adherence to team’s control functions and end of day checklists/requirements
- Demonstrate high level of competency with the capability to validate all activities with high level of accuracy.
- To ensure prompt escalation (as per escalation matrix) to the Manager for all matters which may present a potential financial loss or client service concern
- Accountable for maintaining satisfactory audit/regulatory/risk ratings and be consistent with Group and Company policies and standards requirements at all time (inclusive of involvement during the reviews as scheduled by the business).
- To demonstrate critical and analytical skills that include the ability to analyze information and generating ideas/solution for decision making based on available references.
- Conduct periodic reviews on existing procedures with a focus on delivering efficiency and identification of best practices
- Provide coaching and support to team members on operational activities to ensure all aspects of team activities are satisfactorily covered
- Contribute and demonstrate full awareness to the yearly review of PLA, EUC, BIA and etc.
- Understand MI requirements and demonstrate the ability to produce, analyze and interpret MI to the Global Reporting team and/or the team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to changes and supports the Management’s decision
- Action oriented: Lead a cohesive team, motivates and drives a supportive team environment driven by people centric values.
- Change Management: Effectively drive and manage change to achieve business goals. (e.g.: process improvements/ changes in procedures)
- Cover for departmental Manager in his/her absence
- Participate in business and management meetings
- At least Diploma holder
- Prefer candidate with 2-5 years corporate actions direct experience within Securities/Fund Services industry
- Open to candidate who experienced in Fund Administration/Fund Accounting or Trade Capture/Reconciliation that is exposed to Corporate Actions
- Acquire a broad understanding of all the Corporate Action processes and market specifications for various markets assigned and to allocate work on a daily basis to Processing Executives
- Excellent in English language (spoken & written) – will support for international market
- Flexible to work under shift – will follow the market time served (E.g. UK market = 3pm/4pm to 12am/1am)
- Demonstrates supervisory ability
- Excellent attention to detail
If you interested in this position, just click "APPLY" button for application.
Or you may send in your updated resume to email@example.com (Please indicate the post applied)
****We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.****
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities