Our client is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer. One of the largest car company, and manufactures and markets passenger cars and light commercial trucks in its domestic markets as well as in other Asian countries and North America.
- Manage dealer support in service campaigns and promotions.
- Drive strategies to increase dealer’s revenue and profit margin.
- Analyse market trends in after sales business.
- Drive business plans to meet customer’s demand in order to improve retention.
- Drive dealer’s service standard and facility.
- Drive continuous improvement activities to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplines
- Min. 2 years in related field
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and analytical thinking skills
Amanda Loo (Ms)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture