1.Responsible for the project implementation and service work assigned by the company;
2. Conduct research to new customers needs investigation, software training, business process guidance, software launching, etc.;
3. Responsible for the daily customer problems collection, follow-up, and implementation, and form the common questions into FAQs;
4. Responsible for internal sales conduct regular training of product functions and product solutions for new employees;
5. Responsible for the Online product training public courses in the daily plan;
6. Assist the product manager to collect user requirements, complete requirements research, and implement new product functions;
7. Assist colleagues in the department to handle daily auxiliary work;
8.Other work assigned by superior leaders.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in IT/Computer or related major; at least 2 years or more experience in related work.
2. Good in learning, summarizing skills and communication skills; good in professionalism and team awareness; able to withstand certain work pressures;
3. Familiar with Malaysia E-commerce operations, warehousing, logistics, and other related experience, or understand Southeast Asian E-commerce platforms such as Shopee and Lazada;
4. Candidate who experiences in information construction and software implementation, training, service, etc. is preferred;
5.Fluent in Mandarin and English, Candidates who are fluent in the MANDARIN language are preferred as the role requires dealing with mandarin speaking clients and the management team who are from China.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Good career progression