- To ensure customers' request, inquiries and complaints are attended and responded in a timely manner, and to provide first call resolution with excellent customer service.
- To handle customer calls, complaints and inquiries efficiently, courteously and professionally.
- To work in a team environment and support each other in multitasking & flexible working hours/days.
- To assist operations unit on soliciting, outbound call, follow up request & administration work.
Sensitive and alert to customers’ request & feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline.
- Experience in Customer Service / Contact Centre / Credit Card Sales / Banking background will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate and proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work in rotational Shifts/ Weekend/ Public Holiday.
- Fresh graduates / Experienced Candidates are Welcome to Apply
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Sales Service Executive (Klang District)
Sales Service Executive (Cheras District)
Executive OMNI Channel (Social Media)
Executive, Call Centre (Contract)
Sales Service Executive (Perak)
Sales Service Executive (Penang)