- Responsible for all project activities to ensure compliance with the project drawings & specifications, work schedule, QAQC, safety and relevant requirements. Ensure achieving timely completion of the project and within allocated budget.
- Responsible of all construction activities meet quality standards and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Assist and support site team in resolving any quality and technical issues / problems at site initiated by Consultant / Client.
- To analyze and resolve issues related to project such as cost implication, emergencies, delay of work, foreign worker issue, and others
- To ensure that all work carried out are in accordance with the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, works instruction and others.
- Handle project planning and to do co-ordinate and oversee works on site.
- Manage daily site operation and overseeing all civil, structural, architectural matters etc. Resolving site issues.
- Supervise and monitor sub-contractors for site work progress till completion.
- Monitoring and guiding workflow, setting daily, weekly, and long-term project goals.
- Attend site meetings, liaise with clients, sub-contractors and consultants on the engineering deliverables.
- Prepare project progress reports and recommendations for the Management.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
Lot PT 5942 (Lot lama Plot 326), Persiaran Cassia Selatan 7, Taman Perindustrian Batu Kawan, Seberang Perai Selatan, 14110 Pulau Pinang
Click to view the location on Google maps