Job Requirements :
1) Minimum 3 years working experience in related field
2) Diploma / Degree in any IT related field such as Diploma / Degree in Computer Management, Computer Science, Network system, Computer/Information Technology
3) Experience in onsite technical support or a related field.
4) Possess own transport.
5) Willingness to work flexible hours when needed
6) Good customer interface and interpersonal skills
7) Understanding of customer satisfaction
8) Team player
9) Good analytical and problem solving skills
10) Required skill(s): must be computer literate with good working knowledge of desktops, servers, network and software programs.
11) Must be a Malaysian citizen.
Job Description :
· Understand a wide variety of technical issues ranging from networking, operating systems, databases to mobile devices
· Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person
· talk through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
· researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to solve issues
· replace parts as required
· provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
· work continuously on a task until completion
· prioritise and manage tasks
· rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
· test and evaluate new technology
· ability to write technical documentation when required
· Provide training to client on certain products
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities